Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] Omron® 10 Series Blood Pressure Plus Bluetooth® (67.99$)

• Last Updated:
  • May 8th, 2017 1:45 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2006
1685 posts
344 upvotes
Dollard-Des-Ormeaux

[Costco] Omron® 10 Series Blood Pressure Plus Bluetooth® (67.99$)

Looks like a good price for a well rated item. Has bluetooth so data can be stored on a smart device...

Reviews: https://amazon.ca/Omron-BP786CAN-Pr ... B00KW4PO82

Video:

Product Details:
This Omron® 10 series™ is an advanced accuracy upper arm blood pressure monitor with a ComFit® cuff having a range of 22.86 cm to 43.18 cm (9 in. to 17 in.). This unit provides the patient with many key features such as Bluetooth® connectivity, easy wrap cuff, TruRead® averaging and an irregular heartbeat detector. The monitor comes with a total of 200 memory storage with advanced averaging for 2 users (100 memory storage for each patient). The monitor can function using battery operation, but also comes with an AC adapter.

Features and Benefits:
  • Advanced Accuracy
  • Multi-coloured blood pressure level indicator lights
  • Easy wrap cuff
  • ComFit® cuff
  • TruRead®
  • Blood pressure level bar
  • Bluetooth® Smart connectivity
  • Extra-large digits with backlight
  • Irregular heartbeat detector
  • 200 memory storage with advanced averaging
  • Unit uses 4AA batteries (included)
  • AC adapter
Images
  • 2017-04-24_20-18-36.jpg/
Last edited by TurboTronix on Apr 24th, 2017 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
102 replies
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2006
1685 posts
344 upvotes
Dollard-Des-Ormeaux
67.99$ + free shipping and its Costco :)

It's written in the OP
Apr 8, 2007
707 posts
122 upvotes
Milton
I'm using the new RFD Forums app and the section where the price is displayed doesn't show up for some reason... makes the app kind of useless if it doesn't show that section if you ask me.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2006
1685 posts
344 upvotes
Dollard-Des-Ormeaux
Oh I see, I just added it into the title...
hollywood115 wrote:
Apr 24th, 2017 10:11 pm
I'm using the new RFD Forums app and the section where the price is displayed doesn't show up for some reason... makes the app kind of useless if it doesn't show that section if you ask me.
Jul 26, 2002
74 posts
24 upvotes
Montreal
Thanks TurboTronix. Bought this last week, and might not have caught the price reduction. Will be calling Costco.ca customer service tomorrow for price adjustment. My old Omron B.P. monitor was giving me question, and the old style pre-formed cuff always gave me problems, so I was treating myself to a shiny, new Omron 10. The Omron 10 does indeed seem to be a better overall unit, with a much improved pre-formed cuff. The display is very informative, including green/red normal/high LEDs. I'm using the Omron Android app on my phone and it's fine -- and it might impress my doctor. The Bluetooth is, well, typical -- I did lose pairing once and wasted 20 minutes trying to re-synch the pairing sequence; but it works quite well for the most part, and allows pairing of the monitor with 4 or 5 devices. I'm happy with my purchase, and now I saved another $20 to boot.

P.S. This Omron model is NOT available in the warehouses. The Omron in-store is a lower series, I believe the Omron 10 is the top of the line.
#!s#!s
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2004
4798 posts
316 upvotes
Toronto
Is this the best choice for the price range? Don't really need Bluetooth, as long as it's consistent accurate.
Jul 26, 2002
74 posts
24 upvotes
Montreal
In Consumer Reports Feb. 2016 test of blood pressure monitors, the highest-rated was the Omron 10 model BP786N at US$75. The model at Costco.ca is the BP786CANN -- which is presumably the Canadian version. Omron has always topped every comparison test I've ever read, arm cuff B.P. monitors are almost always considered more accurate than wrist monitors, and you won't typically find anything for less than C$60. You get free shipping and the Costco policy of no-hassle returns. I do NOT work for Costco -- but I read that their employees are quite happy.
#!s#!s
May 17, 2012
332 posts
109 upvotes
Montreal
Trying to figure out whether this will "integrate" with Samsung S Health online, can't seem to find a clear answer on this... Anyone has this and an S6, S7 or S8 and can confirm it works?

Will probably order it regardless. Thanks OP
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2006
1685 posts
344 upvotes
Dollard-Des-Ormeaux
Here is a compatibility chart: https://omronhealthcare.ca/service- ... atibility/

Not sure if it can be used with s-health though, would be interesting to find out.
bennyboy84 wrote:
Apr 25th, 2017 9:39 am
Trying to figure out whether this will "integrate" with Samsung S Health online, can't seem to find a clear answer on this... Anyone has this and an S6, S7 or S8 and can confirm it works?

Will probably order it regardless. Thanks OP
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2005
1365 posts
113 upvotes
This is a great price. I bought this exact model for $99 from Amazon a few months ago.

It works very well, and syncing with the iPhone app is seamless and easy. Highly recommended.
Jun 2, 2007
344 posts
308 upvotes
is the price same at store can someone confirm?? thanks
May 8, 2007
767 posts
162 upvotes
Fraser Valley, BC
This unit looks very similar to the Omron at my doctor's office, can do 3 tests in a row. If readings from the Omron 10 are reliable I would consider getting one.
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2006
1018 posts
162 upvotes
Toronto
called a warehouse and was told it's the online only item. so it's NOT available in the store.
Mar 25, 2009
471 posts
115 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP. Ordered one. Price seems good compared to amazon and other retailer.