George Brown College V.S. Seneca College

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 26th, 2016 10:46 pm
[OP]
Jun 30, 2013
19 posts
1 upvote

George Brown College V.S. Seneca College

Ok I am trying to become CGA. Still don't know which one of tr college is the best for taking Accounting courses to become CGA.
Let me know and if you have better idea
Post anything or tips
Thanks a lot
13 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2011
1922 posts
311 upvotes
GTA
You go to George brown to cook. Business at Seneca is better.
Feb 28, 2013
137 posts
7 upvotes
I think GB is better. It's known as the best community college in Toronto. They offer internship for business program.
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2011
1922 posts
311 upvotes
GTA
ECMC02 wrote:
Jul 1st, 2013 4:25 pm
I think GB is better. It's known as the best community college in Toronto. They offer internship for business program.
Seneca offers co op
Dec 25, 2012
49 posts
8 upvotes
Toronto
George brown is known for its strong industry relationships in the cooking and construction sector. And has a better hands on approach. So, I would say goto seneca and try to transfer into York university.
Nov 23, 2013
2 posts
farazanis wrote:
Nov 23rd, 2013 7:22 pm
George Brown is good in Business and IT programs
what is the best college to choose for it? seneca humber or george brown
Oct 22, 2012
115 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
JAXXVIII wrote:
Nov 24th, 2013 7:40 pm
what is the best college to choose for it? seneca humber or george brown
Seneca offers coop plus they teach u all around with linux and windows ..for george brown they are more centered on business+it
Nov 29, 2013
2 posts
George brown will not teach you well business courses, because, their course outlines does not give students proper formats. it is easy for teachers to mark...not got learning process. As you guys know George Brown's reputation is getting lower because of their programs...check internet for
here is the link for students..http://cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/g ... -1.1277787
Dec 7, 2013
1 posts
I would like to study business administration and human rresource. Which college is better Seneca or geroge brown?
Jan 22, 2016
1 posts
Please between seneca college and George brown college, who has the best fashion design program
Deal Expert
Oct 6, 2005
16382 posts
2070 upvotes
From an employers perspective, it's potato / potato. Unless you're going for a specialized program (culinary arts, animation, etc.), the colleges are all comparable with little differentiation.