[Foot Locker] HOT: Merrells Boots $49.99 - Dixie Outlet mall

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 6th, 2008 11:38 pm
Tags:
None
Dec 5, 2004
839 posts
29 upvotes
Have my Chameleon's for 2 years now & i can say that they're worth every of the 13,000 pennies i've paid for them... the lightest & most comfy shoes i've ever bought... one thing though... they hate snow very much... wish i could grab one of these pair of boots...

[IMG]http://merrellcanada.com/medias/ima ... /86221.jpg[/IMG]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 24, 2006
6699 posts
521 upvotes
Toronto
Merrell makes GREAT footwear. I have a pair of the winter waterproof, insulated mocs and also a pair of the World Forums.

Thinking on getting some of the jungle mocs in the near future, I've yet to hear anything bad about them.

OH and I have some other pair of Merrells.. can't remember the name, but they're a 'light duty' type outdoor, closed toe, footwear.
I Declare - The official guide to your Customs exemptions and item restrictions when returning to Canada from abroad.
Aug 1, 2006
488 posts
44 upvotes
bimmer318ti wrote:
Feb 16th, 2008 11:52 pm
those are some fugly shoes
this is some fstupid comment~ lol

thx for the deal~ i guess i'll drop by tmr to grab a pair!
Sep 18, 2004
380 posts
Toronto ON
I bought a pair of boots from the sale looking like the ones on the OPs pic and don't think I'm going to wear them. Anyone interested in buying them if they couldn't get a pair at the store? Worn inside the house for an hour or so... Size 10
Deal Guru
Dec 3, 2003
14361 posts
108 upvotes
Mississauga
Gunz16 wrote:
Feb 20th, 2008 12:07 am
I have a pair of these too, and I can say that they are well worth the high price tag. Oh so comfortable.
When the insoles start to wear out, Email Merrell. They'll send u another pair free. Mine are like brand new again.
Heatware 47-0

"Giving money to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys."
Jan 7, 2006
449 posts
5 upvotes
ahTin1257 wrote:
Feb 20th, 2008 1:54 am
this is some fstupid comment~ lol

thx for the deal~ i guess i'll drop by tmr to grab a pair!
I'm not revoking my statment. I dont care if these shoes make you hover... it still dont make them pretty. :lol:

ask ANY girl... she will tell you these are ugly.

That said, by all means these may be GOOD quality and comfortable shoes .

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)