Hot Deals

[Linen Chest] Warm, Delonghi Super Automatic Espresso Machine (ECAM 45.760.B), $1199

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 2nd, 2017 5:45 pm
[OP]
Mar 3, 2006
101 posts
33 upvotes
Toronto

[Linen Chest] Warm, Delonghi Super Automatic Espresso Machine (ECAM 45.760.B), $1199

Warm deal on a fairly pricey super auto. $1200 @ Linen Chest, seems to be >$2K everywhere else. Not sure how long the deal is on for.

Reviews seem great, perhaps some of the resident super auto experts at RFD can comment.

You can order online with free shipping, but they also have a number of physical stores in Ontario, Quebec and the Maritimes.

http://delonghi.com/en-ca/products/ ... 0132215282
ECAM45760B_hero.jpg/

houston
7 replies
May 3, 2010
30 posts
3 upvotes
Vancouver
I picked that eletta from them on Saturday!

Local store was selling for 1700$ and said there was No way they could price match. Liked it in the store! Removable milk carafe. Changeable froth settings. Removable brew group for cleansing. Different coffee buttons! Liked it! Ordered from them on Saturday, they still have not shipped yet.

Don't forget ebates for an extra 2.5%!
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2008
1786 posts
274 upvotes
Milton, Ontario
Only 10 days for full refund, thats pretty crappy return policy.
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2006
1313 posts
86 upvotes
Toronto
This seems like a pretty good deal to me when you add the 5% from ebates.
They also have the delonghi espresso and cappuccino on sale for $1400 plus a $100 gift card.
I noticed that both these models are exclusive to Linen Chest. Does that mean these are watered down versions of the original or just an excuse to bump up the MSRP?
[OP]
Mar 3, 2006
101 posts
33 upvotes
Toronto
jindogae wrote:
Nov 1st, 2017 11:45 pm
This seems like a pretty good deal to me when you add the 5% from ebates.
They also have the delonghi espresso and cappuccino on sale for $1400 plus a $100 gift card.
I noticed that both these models are exclusive to Linen Chest. Does that mean these are watered down versions of the original or just an excuse to bump up the MSRP?
Not sure how exclusive the models are. I think at most, perhaps Linen Chest has an exclusive color for the Canadian market. The model is available globally in a few different colors.

The unit I ordered was delivered about a week ago. No complaints at all, works as the various reviews suggest. FYI, not sure if it matters to most, but the machine is made in Italy.

Houston
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2006
1313 posts
86 upvotes
Toronto
Sometimes it may just be the colour but other times the models will be altered with less features and/or cheaper internals.
I'm debating getting the Eletta you linked or the Saeco Moltio that will be on sale for $850 later this month at Costco.
May 3, 2010
30 posts
3 upvotes
Vancouver
I like my machine. Only complaint is that the carafe doesn't make the milk super hot. I use the frothing wand instead. There are so many settings, it has been a lot of experimentation of coffees.

Have not been to Starbucks since! Happy with the machine.
Nov 30, 2014
92 posts
169 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Hahahahahaha, you guys go ahead, I’ll pass, can’t afford a $1000 espresso maker